Program Institution: Union College
High School: Schenectady High School
Graduation Date: 2010
College/University: Colgate University
Major/Minor: B.A. Psychology & Environmental
Studies (double major)
Significant Professional or Academic Accomplishments:
- Participated in STEP from 10th-12th grade.
- Member of the STEP Science bowl team and presented in
the STEP statewide conference.
- Participated in summer research program every summer
- Interned as a research assistant senior year of the STEP
- Graduated 4th at SHS with the IB diploma in 2010
- Volunteered in activities such as UCARE day and cleaning
up the community park.
- Currently a Residential Advisor on campus and an Environmental
Studies Research Assistant.
- Will be studying in Denmark in May for one month and
in Australia for the Fall 2012 semester.